TS6090 TwenSpace laser cutter
|Project: TS6090 Laser cutter|
|Name||TS6090 Laser cutter|
I bought a TS6090 100W laser cutter made bij Merknaam:JIN ZHI YIN. As you would expect with a cheap china lasercutter the controlling hardware (and software) is a bit crappy.
Current controller is a Lihuiyu M2 Nano, used in many cheap chinese lasers.
So I want to upgrade the 'brains' of the machine with a MKS board (clone of smoothieboard). You need the folling parts (prices are indication of cost, no shipping, tax etc.)
- MKS board ($45.59)
- LCD screen ($4.80) The package deals with touch screens doesn't work in these configs.
- Rotary encoder ($1.28 ) for menu control.
- Place MKS in lasercutter, done make documentation and finetune the MKS confg.ini setting.
- make nice plate for LCD and rotary encoder
- replace legs of laser cutter, they are really flimsy. Plan is to make a cabinet to put the laer on.