TS6090 TwenSpace laser cutter
|Project: TS6090 Laser cutter|
|Name||TS6090 Laser cutter|
I bought a TS6090 100W laser cutter made bij Merknaam:JIN ZHI YIN. As you would expect with a cheap china lasercutter the controlling hardware (and software) is a bit crappy.
Current controller is a Lihuiyu M2 Nano, used in many cheap chinese lasers.
So I want to upgrade the 'brains' of the machine with a MKS board (clone of smoothieboard). You need the folling parts (prices are indication of cost, no shipping, tax etc.)
- MKS board ($45.59)
- LCD screen ($4.80) The package deals with touch screens doesn't work in these configs.
- Rotary encoder ($1.28 ) for menu control.
- 2 Optocouplers $0.50 a piece, needed for laser power.
Additional general info
- make nice plate for LCD and rotary encoder
- replace legs of laser cutter, they are really flimsy. Plan is to make a cabinet to put the laer on.
12864 LCD Display
This is only the bare display, so without 'smart' features like SD card or included rotary encoder.
|Smoothie name||Smoothie pin||Display pin||Display function|
|GND||EXT1 9||1||GND / Black|
|5V||EXT1 10||2||5V / Red|
|P0.18||EXT1 3||5||R/W = MOSI Green|
|P0.14||EXT1 5||6||E = SCK Yellow|
|P0.16||EXT1 4||4||RS / CS Orange|
|Smoothie name||Smoothie pin||Rotary pin||Rotary function|
|P1.30||EXT1 2||SW / White|
|P3.25||EXT2 3||CLK - Pin A - Yellow|
|GND||EXT2 9||GND||GND + Pin c - Black|
|P3.26||EXT2 5||DT||Pin B - Green|